Assistant with excellent English language skills
Area of responsibility
- Support of the Director Europe with:
- Customer acquisition, customer and shareholder inquiries, investor support in FRM
- Preparation and organization of appointments and events, e.g. site presentations, receptions, travels
- Close cooperation with the FRM representative office in London
- Research and information gathering
- CRM maintenance and documentation
- Completed studies (university degree) or vocational Training
- Appropriate, professional experience is of Advantage
- Interest in economic contexts
- German, English fluently spoken and written (ideally native speaker level), additional knowledge of French is an Advantage
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Joy in dealing with customers
- Confident and polite appearance
- Independent and reliable working attitude
- Resilience and flexibility
- Willingness to learn
What we offer you
A full-time (parental leave replacement, minimum 2 years) in an exciting, international environment and a dynamic team. Lots of room for independent work and ideas. An appropriate salary package, regular working hours and further extras (e.g. Jobticket for public transport).
Have we caught your interest? Then send us your full application including your salary range via email to Ms. Sibylle Yaakov.
Ms. Yaakov will be happy to answer any further questions.