- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bilingual in German and English with prior administrative and project assistance experience (minimum 5 years) supporting executive level management
- Candidate should have familiarity with maintaining a Customer Relations Management system (CRM) and executive calendar
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Project Assistant investment promotion
- Assist rolling out of the company’s marketing strategy & campaigns for North America
- Assist identifying potential investors interested in business expansion/greenfield investment onto the European continent/Germany
- Networking and key account management
- Produce North America related content for FRM social media channels
- Assist organizing marketing activities, individual meetings, receptions, roundtables, delegations, etc.
- Perform duties such as research, analysis and other project assistance duties as required.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Provide administrative and project assistance support for executive when marketing the greater Frankfurt region in North America
- drafting communications, answering phones, maintaining calendar and travel planning
- Assist investors, resolve a range of administrative problems, and answer inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Compile and send out special mailings.
- Data entry duties as required (Customer Relations Management system (CRM))
- Translating English documents into German and vice versa.
- Possess the ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent organizational talents, along with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Germany, ideally with a connection to the greater Frankfurt area
- Finetuned attention to detail, ability to ascertain priorities and ask questions, when necessary
- Personable demeanor and strong sense of professionalism and loyalty
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creation and maintenance of multiple excel reports
- Proven time-management and organizational skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks & assignments simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail, follow through ability, and initiative
- Exercise good judgment, tact, and diplomacy when interacting with other employees, managers and/or customers
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment and on independent projects
- Strong prioritization skills, highly detailed with a back-up plan for everything
Benefits & Compensation:
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, 401(k) matching plan, paid vacation/sick/holidays and continuing education reimbursement.
How to apply:
For further details, please contact Dr. John Gatto, President FrankfurtRheinMain Corp. We kindly ask you to send your application with all relevant documents via E-Mail only to email@example.com