We are looking for a Senior Manager USA & Canada at our Frankfurt Office at the earliest possible date.
- Independent conception and implementation of activities for the recruitment of companies from core markets of USA & Canada
- Lead generation, Investor Relations in FRM, Contact with the American & Canadian Business Community in FRM
- Conception and implementation of appointments and events to address foreign companies (location marketing - site presentations, receptions, travels, fairs)
- Close cooperation with the FRM representative office in Chicago
- Traveling & willingness to participate in network events, even outside normal business hours
- At least two years of relevant professional experience, preferably also abroad and in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Event Management and International Relations
- Fluent German and excellent spoken and written English
- Profound knowledge of business culture in the USA
- Knowledge of the economic structure of the FrankfurtRheinMain region is an advantage
- Politeness and confidence for networking and presentations
- High degree of autonomy
- Resilience and flexibility
- Joy in dealing with customers
- Secure handling of IT and media (text and presentation processing,
customer relationship management systems, social media, etc.)
What we offer you
A full-time position, we offer you an exciting international environment in a dynamic team and plenty of room for independent work and new ideas. Furthermore, we offer a reasonable salary package and flexible working hours as well as other benefits (e.g. public transport ticket “Job Ticket” and cafeteria).
FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH International Marketing of the Region is a signatory to the Charta der Vielfalt since 2016 (The Corporate Charter of Diversity for Germany). We value the diversity of our employees - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then send us your complete application with your salary expectations via email to Mr. Anselm Stahl.
Mr. Stahl is available for further questions and information.