German vehicles are famous all over the world for their advanced technology and outstanding quality. Numerous global players and suppliers in the automotive industry develop, produce and sell internationally successful products in FrankfurtRheinMain. The unique strengths of the business location greater Frankfurt in researching, developing and implementing challenging ideas have convinced numerous automotive companies. Honda, Hyundai, KIA, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru and Suzuki have local European design and development centres, in which Asian cars are transformed and adapted to European standards.
The region is also home to various automotive suppliers. 30 of the world's 50 largest automotive suppliers are represented, many of them maintain their headquarters and their own development centers.
FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH International Marketing of the Region as an investment promotion agency offers comprehensive advice on setting up a company and supports you in your search for suitable office premises or a corporate site that is tailored to your precise needs. Contact us now.
Numerous Korean and Japanese automotive companies have established their European branches in Frankfurt and the surrounding Rhein-Main region, including:
• Mazda Motor GmbH European R&D Center in Oberursel
• Honda R&D Europe GmbH in Offenbach
• Mitsubishi Motor R&D of Europe GmbH in Trebur
• Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH in Russelsheim
• Hyundai Motor Deutschland GmbH in Offenbach
• KIA MOTORS Europe GmbH in Frankfurt am Main und in Rüsselsheim
• Mabuchi Motor Europe GmbH in Frankfurt am Main
• Mikuni Europe GmbH in Eschborn
• Suzuki Deutschland GmbH in Bensheim
• Subaru Deutschland GmbH in Friedberg
• NGK Europe GmbH in Kronberg