FrankfurtRheinMain is home to some 2,700 consulting companies. These include some of the major German and European players in the sector. 11% of all German consulting companies are represented in the region; management consultancies employ some 37,000 people.
The largest markets for management consultants are the financial sector, the processing industry, the public sector, the automotive industry and the so-called TIMES sector (Telecommunications, Information technology, Media, Entertainment, Security). These sectors of industry have a particularly strong presence in the FrankfurtRheinMain region. The consulting sector is therefore able to benefit from its proximity to its clients and the ideal conditions for accessing the German consulting market.
FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH International Marketing of the Region provides you with information on all your questions concerning the consulting sector or your establishment as a consulting firm. Get in touch with our experts and find out more about the location advantages.
A small selection of consulting companies operating in Frankfurt a. M. and the Rhein-Main-Region:
- Accenture, Kronberg
- Arthur D. Little, Wiesbaden
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Frankfurt am Main
- Boston Consulting Group, Frankfurt am Main
- Capgemini Deutschland, Frankfurt
- CSC Ploenzke, Wiesbaden
- EDS Operations Services, Rüsselsheim
- Ernst & Young GmbH, Eschborn
- KPMG, Frankfurt am Main
- McKinsey, Frankfurt am Main
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Frankfurt am Main
- Randstad Deutschland, Eschborn