The FrankfurtRheinMain region hosts one of the largest Chinese business communities in Europe with numerous well-known companies. In 2014 most Chinese investment projects (27 lt. E & Y Ch. FDI study, 2015) were completed. More than 60% of China's total FDI in Germany is invested in Hessen / FRM (lt. Bundesbank FDI Statistics, 2014).
- General Consulate of the People's Republic of China in Frankfurt (largest GC in Europe)
- Chinese Investment Promotion Agency in Frankfurt (only office of MOFCOM in Europe)
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT)
Due to the central location as a European transport and Internet hub, as well as a booming economic region of international fame and as the location of numerous fairs - the region is an ideal base for Chinese companies in accessing the European markets. So far more than 700 companies and institutions are in the region and it is home to over 10,000 Chinese with upward tendency.
All Top 5 of Chinese commercial banks maintain their German central in Frankfurt. Furthermore, the two German banks with corporate customers in China have their headquarters here. Europe's first Renminbi clearing center was built here, and more than 20 Chinese companies took advantage of the German stock exchange for an initial public offer.
No other region in Europe has more direct flights to China, which is appreciated by Chinese investors in Europe.
Another unique feature is the mix of service providers, chambers of commerce and local authorities with China expertise, which facilitate the Chinese investors to settle in our region. In addition to numerous Chinese networks and centers, there are also four private school initiatives.
- Kingfa SCI. & TECH. (Europe) GmbH
- Great Wall Motors Company Ltd.
- People’s Bank of China in Frankfurt
- Hongfa Midea
- YUNDA Express
- Shenyang Machine Tools: SMTCL
- Alibaba Group
- New Century Tourism Group
- Brilliance Weichai Power
- China Telecom