Due to the central location as a European transport and Internet hub, as well as a booming economic region of international fame and as the location of numerous fairs - the region is an ideal base for Chinese companies in accessing the European markets. So far, more than 976 companies and institutions are in the region and it is home to over 12,510 Chinese with upward tendency.
All Top 5 of Chinese commercial banks maintain their German central in Frankfurt. Furthermore, the two German banks with corporate customers in China have their headquarters here. Europe's first Renminbi clearing center was set up here.
The region is also well equipped for the digital future: Frankfurt is the data capital with a unique digital connection to China thanks to the world's leading internet node platform Frankfurt DE-CIX and the existing Chinese and local ITC / cloud providers.
No other region in Europe has more direct flights to China, which is appreciated by Chinese investors in Europe.
Another unique feature is the mix of service providers, investment banks, chambers of commerce and local authorities with China expertise, which facilitate the Chinese investors to settle in our region. In addition to numerous Chinese networks and centers including the historical Association of Chinese Enterprises, there are also four Chinese language schools.
- People’s Bank of China in Frankfurt
- Bank of China Frankfurt Branch
- AliCloud (Germany) GmbH
- Tencent Cloud Europe (Germany) GmbH
- Geely Auto Technical (Deutschland) GmbH
- Chery Europe GmbH
- Great Wall Europe Technical Center GmbH
- SVOLT Energy Technology (Europe) GmbH
- Midea Europe GmbH
- Kingfa SCI. & TECH. (Europe) GmbH
- Joyson Europe GmbH
- Hongfa Europe GmbH
- Weichai Power (Germany) Real Estate GmbH
- Shenyang Machine Tools: SMTCL
- China Telecom (Deutschland) GmbH
- China Mobile International (Germany) GmbH
- China Unicom (Europe) Operations Limited German Branch
- TP-LINK Deutschland GmbH
- Fosun Management (Germany) GmbH
- Trip.com International Travel Germany GmbH (Ctrip)
- TravelSky Technology (Europe) GmbH
- CRRC Zhuzhou Electric Co., Ltd German Branch
- BOE Technology GmbH
- HIKVision Deutschland GmbH
- Mindray Medical Germany GmbH