A business creation is simple in Germany- as long as you pay attention to a few rules. As a foreign investor, you can either set up a subsidiary, an independent or a dependent branch. If you decide to have a dependent branch, you can usually immediately operate with your company in Germany. If you set up a subsidiary, you have the opportunity to choose from all company forms, just like German entrepreneurs. In German law there are two types of legal form, each of which has several subtypes with specific advantages: the corporation and the partnership.
In the following we have compiled the most important steps to set up your business in FrankfurtRheinMain:
• Contact the FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH
• Create a Business Plan
• Commit to an experienced expert, accountant or legal advisor
• Decide on the appropriate legal form
• Open a bank account
• Find suitable office space or tailor-made premises. We support you.
• Registration in the commercial register
• Apply for a residence
• Commencement of operations